When forming your new business, what type of legal entities should you consider?
Should a business be a sole proprietor, limited liability company, corporation, non-profit, or something else?
A successful business starts with choosing a legal entity that maximizes profit, minimizes liability, and protects assets. Thomas A. Pampush and Lisa Samblanet with Ice Miller LLP will guide you through:
- Legal entity forms
- Federal, state and local registrations.
- The pros, cons, and pitfalls of each type of legal entity
- All Upcoming Events
- June 2021
- July 2021
- All Categories
- JumpStart Events
- Core City: Cleveland Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events