Unfamiliar with patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets?
Join the Midwest Regional USPTO in Detroit, Michigan as we discuss intellectual property basics and learn about potential ways to protect your invention as you transition from idea to product. This session is for aspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, and students every first Thursday of each month.
- Overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP?
- Local resources and assistance available through the USPTO and other agencies.
Submit your intellectual property questions prior to the event to [email protected] or call 313-446-4800 for more information.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events