What does it mean to invest in economic development? What does that look like?
Jumpstart, Inc. has been strengthening the economy through entrepreneurship and supporting communities as they embark on efforts to collaborate on economic development initiatives and strategies that are tailored to their specific community’s needs.
Join this webinar to better understand what often helps – or hinders – a community in its efforts to strengthen the local economy and consider the roles that your foundation could play in moving an economic agenda forward. Listen to successful case studies from Richland County and The Ozarks and take away actionable ideas to begin your journey into economic development work.
By participating in this program you will:
- Understand what role your foundation can play in economic development
- Hear from leaders in Ohio and beyond about the work they have done in partnership with Jumpstart
- Learn what successful economic development work looks like
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events