Ignite! @ IngenuityLabs is an entrepreneurship education series providing business knowledge and down n’ dirty skills in an affordable, social environment.
Programming is targeted to the needs of creative and arts-based entrepreneurs within the Ingenuity and Hamilton Collaborative network, as well as Cleveland’s wider creative landscape. IngenuityLabs emphasizes peer-to-peer learning and partnerships with established resources in the entrepreneurship ecosystem. Ignite! maximizes the value of social learning and peer mentorship, and provides networking opportunities in an engaged yet informal setting.
Their mission is to empower budding entrepreneurs and hobbyists towards action, accelerate the growth of existing businesses, and drive employment in the creative sector.
Drop in for a beer, a chat and learn something new. Suggested $10 donation with nobody turned away.
Check out IngenuityLabs’s facebook for speaker bios and more information
July 11, 2018: Identifying your MVP [Minimal Viable Product] and how to define your Value Proposition
– With Brandon Cornuke, VP of Start-up Services at MAGNET
July 18, 2018
Making your first sale
– With Chris Phillip, Sales Manager AKS Cutting Systems
How to network for your business start-up
– With Shante Roddy, Entrepreneur at Intuitive Risk Management
August 1, 2018
Creating your social media presence
– With Tricia McCune, Wok and Roll Food Truck Entrepreneur and CLEfoodies Blogger
Building your tribe through social media
– With Nicole Dzurko, Founder at Revival BodyCare
August 15, 2018
Navigating Local Maker Resources
– With Ian Charnas, Manager Case Western Reserve University’s [think]box
Navigating Local Business Resources
– Bob Sopko, Case Western Reserve University’s LaunchNET
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events