The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. Founded in 1998 by Saint Louis University, GSEA is now an Entrepreneurs’ Organization program.
Cleveland competition application deadline is January 6, 2018.
1. You must be enrolled in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application. Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable.
2. You must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
3. Operation of a for-profit business or social enterprise, for at least six months prior to the application with generated revenue of US$500 or US$1,000 in investment/backing.
4. You should not have been one of the top six finalists from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
5. The age cap for participation is 35 years of age.
Learn more and apply below.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events