COVID-19 highlights the unique needs for people with chronic illnesses. Their treatment and medication can’t stop. Routine care must continue to keep patients healthy and avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Charlie Haddad, Senior Advisor for Digital Health at Eli Lilly and Company, will share current trends in digital health, Lilly’s digital health strategy and insights into effective collaboration between pharmaceutical companies and start-ups.
11:00 AM – 11:10 AM Welcome & Plug and Play Overview
11:10 AM – 11:30 AM Fireside Chat with Charlie Haddad, Sr. Advisor, Digital Health, Eli Lilly and Company
11:30 AM – 11:35 AM Q&A with Charlie Haddad
11:35 AM – 12:00 PM 4 Startup Pitches with Q&A
12:00 PM – 12:05 PM Closing Remarks
- Careteam has developed a virtual care collaboration and communication platform that enables care planning and patient engagement across all health conditions and workflows.
- HearX provides affordable access to hearing care using smart digital health solutions that anyone can use, anywhere.
- Upside Health has created a platform that serves as a reimbursable turn-key solution for documenting and managing chronic pain.
- Personal Remedies has developed the first fully automated and personalized dietary guidance solution for chronic illness patients.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events