On December 5th, you’re invited to meet the sixth cohort of the Core City: Cleveland Impact Program at their culminating showcase.
This event will be a demo day-style competition where program participants will use their new knowledge and skills to pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to take home up to $10,000 to grow their business.
Join us to support our local Core City entrepreneurs and find out who will take home the top prize!
The Core City: Cleveland Impact program participants include:
- Angel Washington: Consult 2 Code, LLC
- Karla Miller: Faithful Homes, LLC
- James Barnes: Immaculate Cleaning Co.
- Jose Melendez: Melendez Catering Services, LLC
- Daryl Anderson: Mustard Seed Development
The Core City: Cleveland program is supported by the KeyBank Business Boost and Build program, the City of Cleveland and the Cleveland Foundation.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events