The next meeting of the Chief Procurement Officers Group, which will be jointly hosted by the Commission on Economic Inclusion and the Ohio Minority Supplier Diversity Council (OMSDC), will focus on the different levels of sophistication and phases of implementation of a supplier diversity program.
It will be held Thursday, June 16, from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the offices of Greater Cleveland Partnership, 1240 Huron Road.
Our speakers will include:
- Hermione Malone, Director, Supplier Diversity, Cleveland Clinic
- Debra Matko, Senior Supplier Diversity Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Joe McClain, Supplier Diversity Leader, Eaton
The Commission’s Chief Procurement Officers Group meets quarterly and is comprised of CPOs, supplier diversity officers, purchasers and others involved in supplier diversity within their organizations.
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events