This is a free speed recruiting session with over 30 of Cleveland’s finest junior software developers.
How it works:
- RSVP below.
- We’ll send you resumes of our apprentices.
- Join us at 10 AM on Friday, December 2nd, 2016.
- You’ll see team presentations from our apprentices showcasing their passion projects, giving you an idea of their coding skills, teamwork, and creativity.
- Apprentices will be seated with table-tents identifying themselves. You’ll easily be able to seek out the students you’d like to chat with based on their resumes.
- You’ll have 10 minutes per interview to learn more about their skills. They will have computers at the ready to show off their recent work. Take notes on who you would like to follow-up with in order to continue employment discussions.
- Enjoy free beverages and lunch.
- Interview great new diverse tech talent!