Knowing the value of your business is critical for your success when planning for the future. Whether you’re considering selling your business or creating a succession plan, planning for retirement or even for tax purposes, COSE invites you to join the experts at U.S. Bank for a workshop on understanding the value of your business.
The workshop will feature guest speaker Chris Campbell, who will discuss planning needs for business owners, retirement considerations and important tips for today’s challenging tax environment.
- Critical planning needs for business owners
- Do you know the value of your business and the different valuation methods?
- Learn the financial gaps in a challenging tax & economic environment
- Retirement considerations specific to business owners
8:00am – 8:30 am Registration and complimentary Breakfast Buffet
8:30am – 9:30 am Presentation by Chris Campbell
9:30am – 10:00am Q & A Discussion
Complimentary planning workbooks will be provided as well as the opportunity to receive a complimentary valuation. To conduct a valuation the business must have an annual revenue greater than 1 million and three years of financial history.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events