ATTENTION NORTHEAST OHIO MANUFACTURERS
NASA experts want to help you solve your biggest technical challenge!
The 2016 Adopt A City Program seeks to assist small manufacturers who desire growth and revenue through technical problem-solving. The initiative is a product of the NASA Glenn Research Center, the Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network (MAGNET), the City of Cleveland, and Cuyahoga County.
Subject experts from the NASA Glenn Research Center will be made available at no cost to selected candidates. These specialists possess knowledge and experience in basic engineering disciplines as well as the fields of:
- power, energy storage, and conversion
- physical sciences and biomedical technologies
- materials and structures for extreme environments
- air-breathing propulsion
- communications technology and development
- propulsion and cryogenic fluids management
To assist with other costs that might arise from the project, Cuyahoga County and the City of Cleveland are offering $300,000 of low-interest loans available to companies selected from this program.
Manufacturers interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Located in Cleveland or Cuyahoga County (outside applicants will not be considered)
- Generated between $5 million and $250 million in annual revenue
- Have a technical challenged that will generate revenue and add jobs (once solved)
Note: This briefing session is REQUIRED for applicants of the 2016 Adopt A City program, as it will provide all necessary information about the program and the application process.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events