The City of Mentor’s International Trade Initiative invites you to a groundbreaking seminar that will present critical information related to changes in international trade and manufacturing standards. You will gain valuable knowledge to help your business export goods to international markets.
Featuring insights from:
- Kim Kirkendall, CPA (President, International Resource Development Inc.)
- Michael O’Donnell (Senior Growth & Innovation Advisor, MAGNET)
- Russell Bailey (Consultant, Assured CE Solutions)
- Tom Southards (Outreach Program Manager, Kent State University)
- China Markets Entry Challenges: Want to explore the Chinese market? How your product is sold may need to change. Learn about product modifications, value propositions, regulations and certifications, impact of the VAT on pricing and more.
- Ideation and Innovation: Learn how ideation and value engineering cna help diversify your revenue streams and grow your company.
- ISO 9001:2008 Upgrade: Learn which new changes need to be incorporated in your quality system before they affect your business.
- Expanding into International Markets: Concepts of the Value Proposition Map and Business Canvas will be presented for users who are considering exporting a domestic product to international markets.
- Changes in European CE Marking Directives: A number of CE Marketing Directives will be recast in 2016. Manufacturers will need to be aware of these changes as well as required updates to your Declarations of Conformity.
- Selecting a Third-Party Test Laboratory/Partner: Learn what to look for and which pitfalls to avoid, how to select the correct test standards, as well as accreditations and what they really mean.
- Introduction to CE Marking Directives
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events