You are invited as we present a virtual showcase of our most promising startups from each of our six programs. The event is a perfect way for the community to see the outcomes of Bounce’s programming and connect with companies as potential mentors, customers or investors.
For the safety and comfort of all involved, this year’s showcase will be a live, virtual event with prerecorded segments. Registration is free.
The seven featured companies, and the programs they represent, are:
- LoveSync – a communication app that helps couples maximize the romantic possibilities of their relationship by discreetly letting each know when their moods are matched. LoveSync is a technology incubator client and recent software accelerator graduate.
- Argyle Scientific – patented nanotechnology to prevent infections caused by orthopedic devices. Argyle is a technology incubator client.
- NelDerm – wound dressings for sensitive or fragile skin. NelDerm is a technology incubator client.
- S4 Mobile Laboratories – device that locates human burial sites in shallow subsurface soil. S4 is a technology incubator and MAGNET Iterator client
- 1body Athletics – a performance training and basketball event company that offers elite training in football, cross country, basketball and general fitness. 1body is a graduate of the Aspiring Entrepreneur program, a GROW program.
- Julia Belle’s Seasonings, Rubs & Mixes – line of hand-blended, 100-percent natural seasonings, rubs and mixes. Julia Belle’s is a recent MORTAR graduate, a GROW program
- White Glove Cleaning Solutions – business, residential and commercial cleaning, janitorial and organizational service. White Glove is a Next Level incubator client, a GROW program
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events