The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- Fred Binstock Managing Partner, Fred R Binstock & Associates
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer, Corporate United
- Mark Teague Chief Financial Officer, BioMotiv
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Heidi Grosowsky Product Director
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Robert Stein President, RBS & Associates
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Rick Kluchin President, Encore Wealth Planning
- JB Blackwelder Chief Operating Officer, Thorson Companies
- Heather Hall Engagement Manager, Sales Benchmark Index
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Brad Long Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Executive, Pentair
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Hal Yeager Managing Director and Co-Founder, CXO Advisory Group
- Gene Groys Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Youngstown Business Incubator
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Tom Furnas Managing Director, Inglewood Associates LLC
- Phil Kubec Co-Founder, President/CEO, System4 LLC
- Mark Hoersten Former VP Marketing, Keithley Instruments
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member, Entrepreneur and I-Corps Ohio Instructor
- Kara Carter Partner, Advancement, JumpStart
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Scott Stephens Principal, Great Lakes Light Works LLC
- John Kundtz Associate Partner, Sr. Global Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, IBM
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Michael Claxton Business Executive
- Dan Craft Director of Finance & Administration, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Len Cosentino President & CEO, Checkpoint Surgical
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- Scot Rourke Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Cuyahoga County
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- Bob Gray Technical Innovation & Business Executive
- Mary Partin IT Executive, Cleveland Clinic
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Judi Feninger Business Executive
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Fehmida Kapadia President, KapaMed Consulting
- Todd Thompson Executive Vice President, Precision Dialogue
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Dan Hartnett Marketing & Sales Executive
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Michelle Moran Vice President Sales, Involta
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Matthew Embacher Director, PNC Capital Markets LLC
- Jon Cocco CEO & Owner, Feedall Automation
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Gopal Nadkarni, Associate Professor, University of Akron
- Leonard Young Founder & President, Leonard D. Young Co., LLC
- Mark Smith Trustee, Cleveland International Film Festival
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Patrick Russo Vice President, Marketing, CoVest Sourcing Network
- Ray DeAngelis Regional Provider Relations, ProMedica Health System/Paramount
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Jen Lombardi Head Honcho & Creative Genius, Kiwi Creative
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Samuel Gerace CEO, LaunchVector
- John Opdycke VP of Marketing, Boundless Spatial, Inc.
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.