SSTI invites you to share your story
Now is the time to highlight your organization's impact and gain high-profile exposure as a recipient of SSTI's national award for excellence in technology-based economic development (TBED).
Recipients of this coveted award are showcased as best practices throughout the TBED community and recognized for their exceptional achievements in approaches to building tech-based economies and demonstration of outstanding results.
SSTI invites applications for the 2012 Excellence in TBED Awards in the following categories:
- Expanding the Research Capacity
- Commercializing Research
- Building Entrepreneurial Capacity
- Increasing Access to Capital
- Improving Competitiveness of Existing Industries
- Most Promising TBED Initiative
Award Selection Criteria
The initiative must:
- Have specific and measurable outcomes;
- Serve as a model that can be replicated;
- Demonstrate effective partnerships and leadership; and,
- Illustrate a clear path to achieving program goals.
Awards are presented during SSTI's 16th Annual Conference, Oct. 29-30 in Atlanta. Winners are invited to attend the conference as guests of SSTI (a $595 value) and are provided a forum to showcase their accomplishments during a dedicated breakout session.
Applications Due July 17
To apply visit: http://www.sstiawards.org/.
Questions? Contact: Rhiannon Skipper at 614.901.1690 or email@example.com.