Win a chance to pitch your innovative business to the senior leadership team of Saint-Gobain.
Saint-Gobain’s external venturing group called NOVA is sponsoring an innovation competition – with finals at the US Green Building Council’s show in San Francisco. Finalists will be selected by “speed-dating” with 8 of the senior most executives of Saint-Gobain. The 1st prize is $50k and all finalists will enjoy considerable press and web coverage of their start-ups.
Startups in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Construction Materials (that improve comfort, efficiency and safety)
- Energy (with a focus on sustainable approaches and next-gen technology)
- Clean Technologies (for customers or processes)
- Lighting and Display Technologies (for energy efficiency, design innovation and new applications)
- Services for the Construction Industry (to help envision and build the future)
- Advance Materials (for high-performance applications)
Saint-Gobain is a strategic partner of CWRU supporting a variety of research agreements. Saint-Gobain’s University Network (SUN) partners with notable institutions with core competencies in advanced materials, like MIT, UMass and Penn State.
Application Deadline: Saturday, June 30, 2012
Registration: Click here to register your start-up company into the 2012 NOVA Innovation Competition