The Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center (GCIC) announces the next round of the Commercialization Funding Program. The Request for Proposals will issue May 15, 2012 and will be open until July 11, 2012.
GCIC is calling for proposals from early-stage companies and institutions seeking to commercialize innovative cardiovascular technologies and solutions. The GCIC Commercialization Funding Program provides financial support and development assistance to advance promising technologies through development and commercialization milestones.
- The GCIC is seeking proposals for cardiovascular technology commercialization projects to be conducted within the state of Ohio, and with the objective of establishing new jobs within the state
- Proposals will be accepted from institutions and companies currently located in Ohio
- Financial and development support is available
- Projects will be evaluated on technical, commercialization and economic development merits
- Request for Proposals is available May 15, 2012 at www.gcic.org
- Proposals will be due on July 11, 2012
About the GCIC
The Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center is a product commercialization consortium made possible by a $60 million grant from the State of Ohio's Third Frontier Project. The consortium is led by Cleveland Clinic and is made up of other leading Ohio medical and research institutions including Case Western Reserve University, the Ohio State University, the University of Cincinnati, the University of Toledo and University Hospitals of Cleveland, along with leading industry and economic development partners.
For more information see the GCIC Website: www.gcic.org