Learn more about the current business environment in the United Kingdom and how to expand your business there at the upcoming forum hosted by the Greater Cleveland Partnership, “Doing Business in the UK.” The presenter will be Edward J. Dawes, a partner in the Birmingham, England, office of Squire Sanders.
Agenda topics include:
- What is the current business environment in the UK?
- How is the UK related to the EU and the Euro?
- How do I start doing business in the UK (exporting, joint ventures, etc.)?
- Commonalities between Northeast Ohio and the Midlands area of the UK
- Common missteps, miscues when US companies begin to do business in the UK
EVENT: Doing Business in the UK
DATE: Thursday,June 28, 2012 - 7:30-9am
LOCATION: Greater Cleveland Partnership Shatten Board Room, 1240 Huron Road East, Cleveland, OH 44115
REGISTRATION: To RSVP, e-mail GCP at firstname.lastname@example.org