Location: Cleveland State University Wolstein Center
Learn more about the array of innovations, entrepreneurial businesses and entrepreneurial support organizations with the potential to transform the region’s economy at the 2012 Northeast Ohio Entrepreneur Expo & JumpStart Community Meeting on Tuesday, November 13 at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center. The day revolves around an afternoon-long public showcase highlighting young, innovative Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and game-changing technologies. And new this year, we’ve added a student business competition and a moderated community panel discussion focused on Northeast Ohio startup success stories, featuring panelists Ron Seide of Summit Data, Stan Garber of ONOSYS, Dr. David Kay of Orthohelix Surgical Designs and Andy Lefkowitz of Ganeden Biotech.
Last year, more than 100 companies, two dozen entrepreneurial support organizations and nearly 1,000 people registered to be a part of the annual celebration of the region’s next generation of corporate leaders.
1:00-4:00pm — Entrepreneur Expo
4:10-5:40pm — "What's Next, Northeast Ohio?"
- “Northeast Ohio Startup Success Stories You Should Know” moderated panel discussion with Q+A
- Award presentation, winner of college/university student business competition
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses entrepreneur spotlight
- Announcement of JumpStart’s newest portfolio companies
- A brief overview of how entrepreneurial support is transforming the region
Cleveland State University Wolstein Center
2000 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Special thanks to Powers Business Advisors, Regus and Geis Companies