Home > Ecosystem Support > Experience
One of the ways JumpStart is uniquely qualified to help design and implement plans to accelerate entrepreneurial successes is our operating experience in Northeast Ohio. Since 2007, we’ve both supported Northeast Ohio’s entrepreneurs directly, and helped grow and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem across 21 counties. In that time, we’ve developed a collaborative network among other entrepreneurial support organizations in the region. Now, this system of entrepreneurial support operates effectively and efficiently, with each resource filling a gap while contributing to a comprehensive continuum of support for our entrepreneurs.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
In Northeast Ohio, this system is called the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network. Here’s what we do to support the network:
- Gather metrics and report for the entire region, enabled by collective use of a proprietary CRM/database collection system
- Communicate stories, share successes, and produce educational events for the entire region’s entrepreneurs
- Build new resources for entrepreneurs, such as motivating the creation of new funds
- Provide ongoing back office support for funds, such as due diligence and deal flow management
- Provide IT support
- Create public, private, and philanthropic partnerships to financially support the network
- Gather and leverage best practice.
To see an example of how this system benefits Greater Cleveland's entrepreneurs, visit the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network. And if you're interested in learning more about how we help accelerate regional entrepreneurship, contact us.